Losing weight is an objective that thousands of people wish to achieve every day.
That is why a considerable amount of sub-topics can be derived from it. Hence, it provides multiple sub-solutions.
Weight loss itself is a reason for the emergence of a new occupation thriving in the market named dietician. People who wish to lose weight are very often found interested in detox drinks.
These drinks are a great way to lose weight and aid yourself in many other health-related remedies.
Majorly, detox drinks are used to lose weight but besides that, it also boosts your metabolism and digestion. A normal human body has a lot of toxins in it.
These could be prevented by drinking detox drinks. The very fundamentals of detoxing have taken the good of the fitness circuit at this point.
Here, the huge margin of its success goes to detox drinks which are very prominent these days.
Therefore in this article, we will discuss all the detox drinks that can effectively help you lose weight and may help you lead a healthy life.
Best Detox Drinks
Orange-Carrot Ginger Detox
We all know, by now, that oranges are exceptionally rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, and flavonoids.
Now the combination of these three food items becomes an unstoppable combination for health purposes. You can use an orange-carrot-ginger detox drink very well to lose weight.
Altogether, it may keep your metabolism and digestion intact. The fiber content in this drink will keep you full for longer times.
The antioxidants of this drink will help you cleanse your organs.
Overall this drink is a must for people wishing to lose weight and keep their organ functionality intact.
Lemonades are a good source of detox drinks that may help you get rid of toxins from the body.
Lemonade tends to provide you with strength. It is possible due to the high amount of liquid in it.
Mint and lemon included in this drink provide you immense strength and taste. Lemons may reduce fatigue and might also have a fat-burning capacity.
Lemonades can be very refreshing for your body and your organs. Besides this, lemonades can help you get rid of the scorching heat.
Cucumber Mint Detox Drink
We all know how lovely cucumbers are. Cucumbers are a good companion for summer. They are said to be high in water content and thus may help keep hydrated.
This specific food product can be used extensively for weight loss and detoxing. The freshness that cucumbers provide is unmatchable.
On the other hand, mint helps your stomach very effectively. Mint is a powerful ingredient for the flow of bile and helps digestion in your body.
Coupled with cucumber for a drink, both can work wonders together for your weight loss target.
Pomegranate juice has been a considerable weight loss partner for a long time now. Pomegranates are a good source of detox.
Pomegranate is considered to be effective in reducing oxidative stress and is a powerful antioxidant that also has anti-inflammatory properties, along with other minerals.
Coupled with beetroot, this combo can be used to provide multiple health benefits to your body.
Besides this, pomegranate added with aloe vera can also help you improve your immune system.
We all know that lemonades are probably the best detox drinks offered to fitness freaks.
These detox drinks help you extensively to lose weight. Another variant of lemonade named radiant lemonade is an excellent and more powerful detox machine.
Radiant lemonade drinks include carrot, beetroot, apple, and radish besides lemon. The goodness of these food items adds up to create a powerful detox drink.
Radiant lemonade can help you with many health-related problems besides weight loss and improve your immune system.
The content included in this detox drink also helps a lot in boosting your digestion.
Honey, Lemon, And Ginger Detox Tea
People love to drink tea all around the world. Honey is said to be a rich source of antioxidants and also has a background in treating ailments since traditional times.
Whereas, ginger also has numerous health benefits. Therefore, honey lemon ginger tea is a great success as a detox drink in the fitness market.
Honey lemon ginger tea besides working as a detox drink also helps you treat cold and sore throats.
People wishing to stay fit also commonly consume honey lemon ginger tea. It is a good alternative to normal tea when looking for weight loss.
Coconut water itself is a very healthy drink for you to consume. Coconut helps you to stay hydrated while also keeping you fresh.
A combination of lemon and mint with coconut water is a great delight for detoxifying your organs.
This detox drink can also help your liver and intestinal tract. Besides this, it helps prevent inflammation. Weight loss can easily be achieved with this drink.
Ginger Litchi Lemonade
Gingers are usually used in tea for drinks. This is because ginger is a good source to prevent inflammation.
Besides this, it further helps in losing weight. Ginger litchi lemonade is a great source to keep yourself fresh and cleanse your organs.
This detox drink is probably one of the tastiest drinks out there that provides you with health benefits.
This is why it is a popular summer drink for people to consume.
fruit-infused tea is a distinctive name but has a delicious flavor. This detox drink is a tea blend of blueberries, ginger, orange, and mint with chamomile tea.
This tea is a definite rejuvenating drink for one to have while helping you increase your health and further lose weight.
Raw Mango Detox Drink
Raw mango detox is the most famous summer drink that one has. This fruit is said to be rich in potassium and magnesium.
Usually consumed as a beverage, raw mango is a great detox drink used for health purposes.
The pulp of mango is blended with cumin and mint. Besides being refreshing it is also energizing for people who consume it.
Raw mango detox is recommended when you are looking for taste and health benefits. Weight loss can be also consumed with this drink.
Turmeric is a very prominent spice item that is added to a lot of food and beverage items. It is known as golden spice.
Used in hot milk it also provides a lot of health benefits besides helping with ailments. Turmeric tea is an old sort of tea that is consumed for many health benefits.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of this tea provide you with cleansing your organs and helping their functionality.
Turmeric is a great cleanser for the liver which suits your liver the best. This detox drink also helps to improve the immunity of your liver and several organs.
This is the most basic detox drink that one can consume for health benefits and weight loss.
This drink is very easy to make and the fastest to make. Cumin water is probably one of the best detoxifying drinks you can consume.
Cleansing your organs is one property that it has which can be life-changing. Weight loss is very easy with the consumption of cumin water too.
Cumin powder could also help in weight management and BMI and could be useful for obese women.
This is why this drink works wonders for people wishing to stay fit and healthy.
Pink-Salt Ginger Detox Drink
As complex as it sounds, the Pink salt Ginger Detox drink is very easy going on your organs.
If you wish to drink something sweet and sour with health benefits then Pink salt Ginger Detox water is your drink.
The goodness of ginger and honey this drink provides is unmatchable. It is an easy recommendation for people wishing to lose weight.
Besides this, it also helps to detoxify your organs like the liver, and stomach and also helps in digestion.
To conclude we can easily say that, detox drinks are much needed these days for health benefits and weight loss.
Drinking these types of can help you in many ways. If you are looking to lose weight quite a good way while also keeping your organs healthy then detox drinks are the way.
You can consume them according to your needs. They are a great way for you to stay healthy with a healthy diet.
Working4Health prefers using primary and verified references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and our primary references include peer-reviewed research, academic, and medical institution studies.
- Adrian A. Franke, Robert V. Cooney, Susanne M. Henning, et al. Bioavailability and antioxidant effects of orange juice components in humans. J Agric Food Chem. 2005 Jun 29; 53(13): 5170–5178. doi: 10.1021/jf050054y
- Carrots, raw. Available from https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/170393/nutrients
- Chapter 7 The Amazing and Mighty Ginger. Ann M. Bode and Zigang Dong. Available from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Chikako Shimizu, Yoshihisa Wakita, Takashi Inoue, et al. Effects of lifelong intake of lemon polyphenols on aging and intestinal microbiome in the senescence-accelerated mouse prone 1 (SAMP1). Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 3671. Published online 2019 Mar 6. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-40253-x
- Pulok K Mukherjee , Neelesh K Nema, Niladri Maity, et al. Phytochemical and therapeutic potential of cucumber. Fitoterapia. 2013 Jan;84:227-36. doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2012.10.003. Epub 2012 Oct 23. Available from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23098877/
- Aida Zarfeshany, Sedigheh Asgary, and Shaghayegh Haghjoo Javanmard. Potent health effects of pomegranate. Adv Biomed Res. 2014; 3: 100. Published online 2014 Mar 25. doi: 10.4103/2277-9175.129371
- Saeed Samarghandian, Tahereh Farkhondeh, and Fariborz Samini. Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research. Pharmacognosy Res. 2017 Apr-Jun; 9(2): 121–127. doi: 10.4103/0974-8490.204647
- Douglas S Kalman, Samantha Feldman, Diane R Krieger, and Richard J Bloomer. Comparison of coconut water and a carbohydrate-electrolyte sport drink on measures of hydration and physical performance in exercise-trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012; 9: 1. Published online 2012 Jan 18. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-9-1
- Nafiseh Shokri Mashhadi, Reza Ghiasvand, Gholamreza Askari, et al. Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence. Int J Prev Med. 2013 Apr; 4(Suppl 1): S36–S42.
- Sahdeo Prasad and Bharat B. Aggarwal. Chapter 13 Turmeric, the Golden Spice. Available from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- C. Michael White and Ji-Young Lee. The impact of turmeric or its curcumin extract on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a systematic review of clinical trials. Pharm Pract (Granada). 2019 Jan-Mar; 17(1): 1350. Published online 2019 Mar 4. doi: 10.18549/PharmPract.2019.1.1350
- Roghayeh Zare , Fatemeh Heshmati , Hossein Fallahzadeh , Azadeh Nadjarzadeh. Effect of cumin powder on body composition and lipid profile in overweight and obese women. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2014 Nov;20(4):297-301. doi: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2014.10.001. Epub 2014 Oct 13. Available from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25456022/
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Alisha Matthew has been a practicing nutritionist since 2016. She holds a master’s degree in nutrition from the University of IOWA. She is a staunch believer in improving the human health index by educating people about nutrition and the importance of nutrition in leading a healthy and happy life. Her long-term goal is to keep educating people on general health and keep herself updated with the latest trends in the field of health.